Terrence J. Daley
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire
Terry Daley joined Moquin & Daley in 1985 and has over thirty years of experience representing injured people in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. He has gained the reputation for going the extra mile for his clients and has dedicated his career to advocating for workers’ rights.
Terry has represented hundreds of workers’ compensation clients and frequently recovers settlements and verdicts in excess of $100,000.00. Terry’s practice concentrates on construction site and workplace accidents which result in catastrophic injuries. Terry also focuses on motor vehicle accidents which result in death or serious personal injury. Among the cases he has successfully resolved are a $1.63 million settlement resulting from the death of a motorcyclist; a $2 million settlement for injuries suffered by a construction worker in a scaffolding collapse; and a $125,000 jury verdict for a construction worker who suffered a severed fingertip.
For his success in representing injured workers, he was recently named 2012 New Hampshire Lawyer of the Year: Works’ Compensation by Best Lawyers in America. Additionally, attorney Daley’s accomplishments have been recognized by his fellow attorneys, having been named to Best Lawyers in America since 1995 and Who’s Who in American Law.
He is a frequent lecturer to various Bar groups on topics concerning personal injury, trial practice and worker’s compensation litigation.
- $5 million for fall from communications tower at construction site.
- $1.63 million settlement for motorcyclist killed in collision with oncoming truck.
- $2 million settlement for injuries suffered by a construction worker in a scaffolding collapse.
- $125,000 jury verdict for construction worker who suffered a severed fingertip.
Areas of Practice
- Worker’s Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Construction Site Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Wrongful Death
- New Hampshire, 1986
- Massachusetts, 1979
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1979
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire, 1986
Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
J.D. – 1979
Canisius College, Buffalo, NY
B.A. magna cum laude – 1976
Honors and Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Who’s Who in American Law
- “AV” Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- “2012 New England Lawyer of the Year: Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants” by The Best Lawyers in America
- “Top Lawyers in New Hampshire” by New Hampshire Magazine
- “Boston’s Top Rated Lawyers” by The Boston Globe, Personal Injury
- “New England’s Best Lawyers” by The Best Lawyers in America, Workers’ Compensation Law – Claimants
- Selected to the New Hampshire Super Lawyers list, Workers’ Compensation
- “New Hampshire’s Top Business Lawyers” by New Hampshire Business Review
- “America’s Most Honored Professionals
- Awarded the New Hampshire Coalition for Occupational Safety and Health “Excellence Award”, 2010 – Present
- Recognized by New Hampshire Magazine as one of the top 163 lawyers in New Hampshire
- Selected by peers of inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America since 1995
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Sustaining Member
- New Hampshire Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice
- New Hampshire Association for Justice
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Manchester Bar Association